Partnership Phases


PHASE 1

The first phase takes approximately 3 months. During this time, operators and investors should be identified and will be defined various ways to access the land.

PHASE 2

During the next 6 months, a project for a logistics park or a retail park should be designed: at least 100.000 sqm of buildings for a Logistic park and 40.000 sqm for a business park.

PHASE 3

When operation is finally completed with pre-contracts for land and rent, is presented to previously contacted investors.

PHASE 4

The investor will contribute 90% and LPC will provide the other 10%. This 10% is spent on the purchase of the land, and the rest goes to the account of management fees and construction. LPW will coordinate the construction and the development management.

PHASE 5

The 10% investment has a long term and exit conditions are established by investor who will permit LPC to be the owner of 10% of the building.



Comments